Télécom ParisTech has internationalized its offering based through strong partnerships with leading higher education and research institutions across the globe. The established agreements provide for student mobility at Master’s or Ph.D. level with the possibility of earning a degree from a foreign institution, professor-researcher, and administrative staff mobility, and research cooperation which sometimes leads to joint laboratories.
Télécom ParisTech’s international strategy also builds on networks of excellence.
- IMT: the leading group of engineering and management schools in France,
- ParisTech: a network of excellence bringing together prestigious engineering schools in Paris and the surrounding region,
- Institut Polytechnique de Paris: Science and Technological Institute with global aspirations, with Ecole polytechnique, ENSTA ParisTech, ENSAE ParisTech, Télécom SudParis and HEC as key partner.
- Athens: a network made up of 15 top European universities,
- Magalhães: a network of European, Latin-American and Caribbean universities created to promote and support student exchange programs,
- German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future: a virtual academy that aims to foster Franco-German relationships in the realm of industry 4.0.,
- Erasmus+: a program for education, training, youth, and sport
Best Paper Award for Petr Kuznetsov et al. at DISC 2019Enseignants-chercheurs — 13/11/19Petr Kuznetsov, professor at Télécom Paris, has received a best paper award at DISC 2019 (33rd International Symposium on [...]
20 years FDDP with NUS SingaporeIngénieur·e·s, Partenariats internationaux — 12/11/19On November 10th and 12th was celebrated the 20th anniversary of the French Double Degree Program with NUS at Singapore. [...]
Télécom Paris relocate to Palaiseau !Institutionnel — 12/11/19Télécom Paris moved to Palaiseau, in a brand new building in the École Polytechnique district. This move brings us closer to our partners [...]
Creepy human-like skin makes your phone ticklish and pinchableDesign interaction perception — 19/10/19Marc Teyssier at Telecom Paris in France and his colleagues have devised an artificial skin for interactive devices that responds to touch. The skin is able to [...]
4 postdoctoral positions in Machine Learning at Télécom ParisData science & IA — 11/10/19We are currently opening 4 postdoctoral positions in the Department Image, Data and Signal of Télécom Paris, [...]