Télécom Paris has internationalized its offering based through strong partnerships with leading higher education and research institutions across the globe. The established agreements provide for student mobility at Master’s or Ph.D. level with the possibility of earning a degree from a foreign institution, professor-researcher, and administrative staff mobility, and research cooperation which sometimes leads to joint laboratories.
Télécom Paris’ international strategy also builds on networks of excellence.
- IMT: the leading group of engineering and management schools in France,
- ParisTech: a network of excellence bringing together prestigious engineering schools in Paris and the surrounding region,
- Institut Polytechnique de Paris: Science and Technological Institute with global aspirations, with École polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, ENSAE Paris, Télécom SudParis and HEC as key partner.
- Athens: a network made up of 15 top European universities,
- Magalhães: a network of European, Latin-American and Caribbean universities created to promote and support student exchange programs,
- German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future: a virtual academy that aims to foster Franco-German relationships in the realm of industry 4.0.,
- Erasmus+: a program for education, training, youth, and sport
Job Offer: Associate Professor in Digital Economics— 17/02/20Research activities will be carried out in collaboration with members of the Department of Economics and Social Sciences (SES) and the Digital Economy research team, whose work focuses on the [...]
Job Offer: Associate Professor in Quantum information processing— 17/02/20The hired person will contribute to strengthen the experimental activities, start new teaching courses in quantum information [...]
#Debating: Télécom Paris wins vs CentraleSupélec!Ingénieur·e·s — 14/02/20"This house believes that the voting age should be reduced to 16": Five students of the Télécom Paris team won their first [...]
Job offer : Professor in Cryptography— 12/02/20The recruit will be a member of a team traditionally interested in mathematical questions. He or she will also collaborate with the school's other teams that use cryptography (in [...]
Job offer : Associate Professor in Modelling, Verification and Quantitative Analysis of CPS— 11/02/20Strong expertise in at least on of the following fields: formal verification (model-checking, proof [...]