Your application process
French or foreign diplomas :
- Holder of an engineering diploma approved by the Commission des titres d’ingénieur (Bac+5)
- Holder of a diploma from a business or management school authorised to award the Master’s degree (Bac+5)
- Holder of university diplomas at Master M2 level (ex DEA or DESS, Bac+5)
- Holder of a university degree at M1 or Master’s level (Bac+4) and three years of professional experience
- Holder of foreign diplomas of equivalent level.
Tuition and fees:
- Administration fees 150 €
- 11900 € for students and job seekers
- 17000 € for professionals
Step 1: Apply
Applications must be submitted online. Applicants must upload all application materials in digital format via the application website.
Step 2: Personal interview
Selected applicants are asked to participate in a phone interview with the head of the Post-Master’s degree program or his/her representative. The purpose of this interview is to get to know the applicant, understand his/her career goals and motivation, and ensure that they align with the Post-Master’s program. Applicants who successfully complete the interview stage are thus eligible for admission and their applications are presented to a panel.
4 application rounds per year
- Application deadline: 03 February 2020
- Admissions notification: 03 March 2020
- Application deadline: 23 March 2020
- Admissions notification: 28 April 2020
- Application deadline: 25 May 2020
- Admissions notification: 30 June 2020
- Application deadline: 24 August 2020
- Admissions notification: 02 September 2020
- Application deadline: 17 September 2020
- Admissions notification: 24 September 2020
Admission decisions are made by a panel.
Four panels are organized throughout the year to study the applications.
Applicants receive personal notification of the panel’s decision by email. Admitted applicants have a priority registration period of 10 days to guarantee them a place in the program.
International students? Apply during the first or second rounds so that you have enough time to obtain a visa.
Financing your studies
Please note that the law for the “freedom to choose one’s professional future” is being enacted, so all the programs presented below may not yet be in effect.
Regardless of how you plan to finance your studies, you must first request a quote from the person in charge of administration and business services for your Post-Graduate Master’s program.
Personal training account – CPF
Program pending the full implementation of all the provisions of the law.
You can use your personal training account to pay for training by combining it with entitlement you have already accumulated: DIF (Individual Training Entitlement) and CPF. As of 1 January 2019, this entitlement is expressed in euros instead of in hours of training, according to this chart:
Since all the eligibility conditions for training programs have not yet been established, please contact program assistants for more information.
CIF to become the transitional CPF
Starting in 2020, the Individual Training Leave (CIF) will be replaced by the transitional personal training account (CPF de transition).
Since all the eligibility conditions have not yet been established, we suggest that you contact your branch of the Fongecif, which runs the program. For the Île-de-France region: https://www.fongecif-idf.fr/
In partnership with Télécom Paris, BNP Paribas offers low-interest loans to students in Post-Master’s degree programs. Students from Morocco and Tunisia may also benefit from offers from partner banks: BMCI and UBCI. Contact: Leila Ougouti – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals registered with Pôle Emploi (French Employment Agency)
Individuals who have registered with Pôle Emploi may also be granted an authorization to request training, which allows them to continue to receive unemployment benefits throughout the course of their training. This request must be submitted to your Pôle Emploi counsellor at least 15 days before the beginning of the training program. The person in charge of business and administrative services for the Post-Master’s degree program can upload our quote to the Pôle-Emploi website.