Équipe de recherche :Research Team:
Mathématiques discrètes, Codage et Cryptographie (MC²)Mathematics for Information, Communication and Computing (MC²)
Laboratoire Traitement et Communication de l'Information (LTCI)Information Processing and Communication Laboratory (LTCI)
Informatique et Réseaux (Infres)Computer Sciences and Networks (Infres)
Hugues Randriambololona (or Hugues Randriam), since 2019, is an expert in the Cryptography Laboratory (LCR) of the French National Agency for the Security of Information Systems (ANSSI).
He is an associate researcher at Télécom Paris, in the Discrete Mathematics, Coding and Cryptography (MC2) team of the Computer Science and Networks Department (INFRES) and the Information Processing and Communication Laboratory (LTCI). Previously he was a lecturer in the same team.
His research focuses on the following areas:
- corrective coding, finite bodies
- algebraic geometry, Arakelov theory
You will find here most of my mathematical texts, including a list of publications, his thesis, and various lectures.
He framed the following theses:
- Thomas Fuhr, Design, proof and analysis of cryptographic hash functions (2007-2011) with Henri Gilbert
- Jean-Pierre Flori, Boolean functions, algebraic curves and complex multiplication (2008-2012) with Gérard Cohen
- Eduardo Ferraz, Algebraic topology of random simplicial complexes and applications to sensor networks (2008-2012) with Laurent Decreusefond
- Matthieu Rambaud, Shimura curves and bilinear multiplication algorithms in finite field extensions (2014-2017)
- Édouard Rousseau, Effective Arithmetic for Cryptography and Cryptanalysis (2017-) with Luca De Feo and Éric Schost.
On the teaching side, he was in charge of the Applied Algebra — Coding, Cryptography, and Quantum Information (ACCQ).
Here are some lecture notes that he gave at Télécom Paris
Finally, in addition to leading the MC2 team, he participates or has participated in the organization (and sometimes the creation) of the following working groups and seminars:
- C2 Seminar, formerly CCA Seminar
- Butte-aux-Cailles » working group (GT BAC), taken over by Jean-Pierre Flori, then Edouard Rousseau
- Cow working group: abelian varieties, hyperelliptic and Shimura curves (official page, or local mirror not necessarily up to date), taken up by Matthieu Rambaud
- Seminar of the INFRES department, now supported by Dario Rossi, Bertrand Meyer, et al.
- Mathematics of Telecommunications/MIR Seminar, now discontinued,
Conferences and schools :
- ANR Manta International Conference, Nogaro, 25-30 August 2019, with Daniel Augot, Alain Couvreur, and Marc Perret
- CohenFest, Paris, July 4-5, 2016, with Sihem Mesnager and Gilles Zémor
C2 Spring School, La Chapelle-Gauthier, May 17-20, 2016, with Daniel Augot, Alain Couvreur, Luca De Feo, David Lucas, Jessica Gameiro, and Tien Bui.
- Doctoral school in diophantine geometry, Rennes, 14-26 June 2009, with Antoine Chambert-Loir, Carlo Gasbarri, Marc Hindry, and Lucia Di Vizio,
- and ACI Cogito, ANR-06-JCJC-0028 Diophante, ANR-14-CE25-0015 Gardio, and ANR-15-CE39-0013 Manta projects.