Coronavirus: Télécom Paris closed, continuity of teaching assured16 March 2020
Information for the Telecom Paris community (students, teachers, and staff) can be consulted on the intranet. Our priority is the health and safety of our students, teacher-researchers, and staff in containment decided by the public authorities.
In general, we remind you of the « barrier gestures » to be carefully observed to limit the spread of the virus (source: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus).
- STAY AT HOME !
- Avoid gathering as much as possible
- Wash your hands very regularly
- Coughing and sneezing into his elbow
- Use disposable tissues
- No more shaking hands and avoiding hugs.
- Staying home if you’re sick
- Wear a mask only if you show signs of infection (as prescribed by your doctor).
(c) Photograph Freepik