Testimonials: first impressions
Clément, Guillermo, Jean, Mariia, Servane are new students: they talk about the reasons why they chose Télécom Paris and their impressions at the beginning of the year.
You’re a student entering the Master’s Cycle as a 2nd year student at Télécom Paris (24 months):
Master 1 students or international equivalent; International Exchange Program students
- From Saturday 27th August to Wednesday 31st August included: integration weekend “WEI” organized by the Students’ Union
- Thursday 1st September at 9am: welcome day & full day of administrative & class registration for new arrivals
- Thursday 1st September at 5pm: official start of the year ceremony
– Welcome to your school, by Nicolas Glady, President of Télécom Paris.
– The training offer, by Bertrand David, Director of Education.
– Associative life, by Jules Michaud, President of the Students’ Union.
– The Télécom Paris alumni association, by Laura Peytavin, President of Télécom Paris alumni, and Amandine Moutte, student/alumni relations administrator.
– Photo of the 2025 class.
- Wednesday 7th September: first day of classes as per your schedule
- Sylvia Alves de Sousa, study advisor
- Jérôme Cahors, study advisor
- Danielle Deloy, study advisor
- Magali Leblond, study advisor
- Myriam Turpin, study advisor
- Valérie Weider Monteillet, study advisor