Personal skills internship
Ranging from one to two months, the personal skills internship is carried out at the end of the 1st year. Whether in France or abroad, students choose from a wide range of organizations, from start-ups to humanitarian groups, from major corporations to international and public organizations. The aim is to give students the chance to participate in an organization in a non-management position and observe how it works.
Some examples of personal skills internships
- Nathan A. – Development of predictive algorithms at Know First in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Léon C. – Reception at a youth hostel for Yolo Hostel in Buzios, Brazil
- Hugo L. – Factory worker for Chocolate Tree (chocolate factory) in Novossibirsk, Russia
- Laure P. – Discovery of the stage technician profession at National Theater Mannheim in Mannheim, Germany
[ Intégrer des photos de stage FH ]
The worlds of industry and research are at the very heart of training at Télécom ParisTech and are constant points of reference in teaching and learning methods. In order to apply what you have learned and help you develop technical expertise and soft skills, a semester-long internship is required in your 3rd year. It may be carried out in France or abroad. The aim is to learn about and gain a better understanding of a professional environment, experience the role of “engineer” within a team and prepare you for your first steps in the professional world.
Some examples of engineering internships:
[ A venir + témoignages videos ]
Contacter la responsable des stages
- Turgis MarionmturgisMarion TurgisResponsable des stagesTélécom Paris01 45 81 83 00