Highlights of the training
- Developing knowledge on rapidly evolving disciplines, such as networks and digital technologies, which are driving innovation in many industrial or service sectors and business start-ups.
- Acquiring managerial skills to understand the development of new businesses, analyzing the strategic positioning of corporations, and drafting financial plans for new companies.
- Learning how to conduct innovation projects and prioritize them according to their strategic and competitive scope.
Watch video :
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship MS Degree offers a wide range of career opportunities to its graduates, who work in the digital and network industries as well as in management, both in France and internationally.
The program takes place over three semesters
- A first semester in China from February to July (concentrated from Friday to Sunday), with courses offered by primarily Zhejiang University instructors.
- A second semester in France (on the IP Paris campus), from September to December. Courses are provided by École Polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, and Télécom Paris.
- A third semester dedicated to working on a professional dissertation.
- Entrepreneurial Strategic Management with professor Dominique Vellin at ENSTA
- Digital Tech Building Blocs with professor Lim Keunwoo at Télécom Paris
- Design Thinking with professor Samuel Huron at the Télécom Paris Design Studio
- Business Model in Digital Era with professor Thierry Rayna at Ecole Polytechnique
- Big Data Analysis with professors Erwan Lepennec & Michalis Vazirgiannis at Ecole Polytechnique
- Industrial Project with professor Bruno Martinaud at Ecole Polytechnique
- Thesis Requirements with professor Cecile Chamaret at Ecole Polytechnique
- Coriolis Seminars
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years of postsecondary study) + 3 years of professional experience or a Master’s degree + 2 years of professional experience
- State-issued written Master’s Degree entrance exam and interviews organized by Zhejiang University
For more information
Warning : This post master’s degree is reserved exclusively for students from Zhejiang University.
Feel free to contact Samuel Huron and Post-Master's Admission Service – tel. +33 6 70 41 46 04