Data, Identities and Trust in the Digital Age
The Chair aims to help companies, individuals and public authorities to think through how personal data is used. The data relates to their private life, their work, their digital identities and their contributions to social media, as well as the data collected by communication devices that surround them.
Five research themes
- Theme 1: Digital identities
- Theme 2: Personal information management
- Theme 3: Contributions and traces
- Theme 4: Personal information in the Internet of Things
- Theme 5: Personal information policies