« Grand angle sur Paris - Premiers regards » photo exhibition04 July 2023
Over 30 students put together a series of photos of Paris, as part of their FLE courses. The shots they took of Paris were combined with prose texts written after a creative writing workshop in the FLE class.
The students walked around Paris, taking photos of its quartiers in small autonomous multilingual groups. The photos are presented in 5 thematic series, reflecting their appropriation of the city’s sites. The exhibition was a very rich moment of interaction with other students, professors and staff.
The 5 series of photos featured in the exhibition
- Series 1 : Montmartre district – A postcard world: acidulous!
- Series 2 : Traversée parisienne – In search of signs so funny, shocking, surprising or Parisian!
- Series 3 : 16th arrondissement – Green living or the quiet world of well-to-do Parisians
- Series 4 : Passages – From one passage to the next, deserted or bustling… one constant: glass roofs, a modernity from another time
- Series 5 : Rive Gauche / Rive Droite – Crossing the Pont des Tournelles: places of knowledge, of the arts…
Thanks to the students and to the FLE team who coordinated this rich project:
- French as Foreign Language teachers: Cécile Brossaud, Francoise Herbet-Pain and Estelle Dussourd
- The photographers:
Julian Alvarez De Giorgi
Lais Isabelle Alves Dos Santos
Pedro Andrade Ferreira Sobrinho
Irene Asensio Benedicto
Artur Dandolini Pescador
Davi De Almeida Marim
Barbara Dill Araujo
Alaf Do Nascimento Santos
Mohamad El Osman
Luiz Augusto Facury De Souza
Kriss Lady Stephanie Kriss Gutierrez Anco
Gabriel Martins De Andrade
Leonel Mota Sampaio Durao
Rafael Senna Benatti
Guillermo Daniel Toyos Marfurt
Vitor Ramos Tucci
Alice Valença de Lorenci