We have gathered here information and resources on the double degree programs and exchange opportunities at Télécom Paris. In particular, you will find our information sheet, application forms, brochures and videos and links to course offers.
Unless mentioned otherwise in our bilateral agreement, please note that all applications must reach Télécom Paris by the following deadlines:
- Before May 1st of the current year for the start of the school year in September, for:
– European and Canadian students nominated for a dual engineering degree program.
– Exchange students coming for the full academic year or for the Fall semester.
- Before September 30th of the current year for the following academic year (starting in September), for non-European students nominated for a dual engineering degree program.
- By November 1st for the following spring semester, for exchange students applying for the spring semester (February-July of the following year).
You may forward your nominations directly to incoming with the following details:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Date of Birth
- Level of study
- Program Chosen
- Exchange Period
We then contact your students to inform them about our application process and we make sure that you are included in the email for information purposes.
2.a Application for non-European students
- Candidates nominated by the partner institution submit their application online for the double degrees of the partner universities listed below . Other applicants follow the same process as for European students.
- After notification of eligibility, successful applicants are shortlisted for a motivation interview.
… of ENSTA Paris, Télécom Paris, and Télécom SudParis. You can apply through this admission process if you are currently studying in the following countries and universities:
- Argentina: Universidad de Buenos Aires.
- Brazil: Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro – Escola Politécnica, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Universidade Federal de Săo Carlos, Unicamp, Universidade de Săo Paulo – Escola de Engenharia de Săo Carlos, Universidade de Săo Paulo – Escola Politécnica
- China: SouthEast University, Zhejiang University.
- Colombia: Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Universidad EIA, Universidad Nacional.
- Russia: Partnerships with Russian universities are suspended.
Novosibirsk State University, Peter the Great Polytechnic University of Saint Petersburg, Tomsk State University.
2.b Application for European students
Students or partner universities should send their application with the following list of documents (see resources section below) to incoming or to their contact at Télécom Paris.
- Application form for the MSc in Engineering degree (in English or French)
- Statement of purpose (in English or French)
- Learning agreement for Erasmus students
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
- Official transcripts and rankings stamped in the original language and a translation into French or English of at least the last 3 years of study as well as your grading system
- A copy of your passport or identity card
- At least 2 letters of recommendation
- Copies of English and/or French language certificates – the list of accepted tests is indicated in the application form.
NB: The application process varies by program and country.
3/ Admission notification
Admission letters will be sent by e-mail as follows:
- From mid-November for non-European applicants to double degree programs and second semester exchange programs (February-June)
- In June for European and Canadian applicants to double degree programs, first semester exchange programs (September-July) or full year program
Application forms & fact sheet
Course offers & Learning agreement
Students may access our online course offer (current offer but few changes expected next year):
- for Double Degree: Courses for Double Degree Engineer program
- for simple exchange programs: Courses for exchange programs
To find the available courses, please select the year of exchange according to our bilateral agreement. Students should consider course prerequisites before making their intended choice. Please note that course enrolment is subject to availability of places for exchange programs.
Brochures, reports, and presentations
Télécom Paris: a journey (1 min 56 sec)
A short introduction for students (2 min 32 sec)
An interactive panoramic tour
Visit our new Télécom Paris building from a 360° angle! (click on the flag on the right corner)
“How to” videos for students