Erasmus+ : Télécom Paris renewed its membership28 April 2021
Image source Tamebay
By signing the Charter, the School commits itself to contributing to the objectives of modernization and internationalization of higher education.
Télécom Paris also commits itsef to respecting the 2021-2027 program European principles and requirements.
- To ensure equal opportunities (non discrimination and inclusion) for mobility beneficiaries.
- To ensure that the activities achieved within the framework of the Erasmus+ program are recognized as such.
- To promote the implementation of the European Student Card Initiative.
- To encourage participants to adopt environmentally friendly practices.
- To promote Erasmus+ participants’ civic engagement and active citizenship.