Télécom ParisTech has internationalized its offering based through strong partnerships with leading higher education and research institutions across the globe. The established agreements provide for student mobility at Master’s or Ph.D. level with the possibility of earning a degree from a foreign institution, professor-researcher, and administrative staff mobility, and research cooperation which sometimes leads to joint laboratories.
Télécom ParisTech’s international strategy also builds on networks of excellence.
- IMT: the leading group of engineering and management schools in France,
- ParisTech: a network of excellence bringing together prestigious engineering schools in Paris and the surrounding region,
- Institut Polytechnique de Paris: Science and Technological Institute with global aspirations, with Ecole polytechnique, ENSTA ParisTech, ENSAE ParisTech, Télécom SudParis and HEC as key partner.
- Athens: a network made up of 15 top European universities,
- Magalhães: a network of European, Latin-American and Caribbean universities created to promote and support student exchange programs,
- German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future: a virtual academy that aims to foster Franco-German relationships in the realm of industry 4.0.,
- Erasmus+: a program for education, training, youth, and sport
SPEIT students visit Télécom ParisIngénieur·e·s, Partenariats internationaux — 17/01/20Télécom Paris had the pleasure of welcoming a group of seventeen Chinese students from SJTU-ParisTech Elite Institute of [...]
Hotel Rankings : Best Scientific Paper award for Ulrich Laitenberger et al.Économie numérique, Enseignants-chercheurs — 15/01/20The "Outstanding Scientific Performance" award from the Sponsors' Association of [...]
C Programming with Linux : edX Prize for Télécom Paris/IMT and DartmouthInnovation — 21/11/19Created by Rémi Sharrock, Associate Professor at Télécom Paris, and Petra Bonfert-Taylor, Professor at the [...]
Data brokers: the middlemen running the marketsÉconomie numérique, Enseignants-chercheurs — 20/11/19Over the past five years, major digital technology stakeholders have boosted the data broker business. These middlemen collect and combine masses of [...]
Best Paper Award to Iulia Mitrica et al. at EUVIPDoctorat, Enseignants-chercheurs — 18/11/19The paper Cockpit video coding with temporal prediction has received the best paper award at EUVIP Conference. [...]