Télécom ParisTech has internationalized its offering based through strong partnerships with leading higher education and research institutions across the globe. The established agreements provide for student mobility at Master’s or Ph.D. level with the possibility of earning a degree from a foreign institution, professor-researcher, and administrative staff mobility, and research cooperation which sometimes leads to joint laboratories.
Télécom ParisTech’s international strategy also builds on networks of excellence.
- IMT: the leading group of engineering and management schools in France,
- ParisTech: a network of excellence bringing together prestigious engineering schools in Paris and the surrounding region,
- Institut Polytechnique de Paris: Science and Technological Institute with global aspirations, with Ecole polytechnique, ENSTA ParisTech, ENSAE ParisTech, Télécom SudParis and HEC as key partner.
- Athens: a network made up of 15 top European universities,
- Magalhães: a network of European, Latin-American and Caribbean universities created to promote and support student exchange programs,
- German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future: a virtual academy that aims to foster Franco-German relationships in the realm of industry 4.0.,
- Erasmus+: a program for education, training, youth, and sport
Our international partners
Below is a map of our partners around the world. You’ll find information about the type of cooperation and links to school websites.
Data reliability, a key challenge for artificial intelligenceData science & IA — 15/07/19The volume of data stored on our planet, which can be collected by a range of equipment and sensors, backed up on the “cloud” or shared on the Internet, has reached a [...]
Frédéric Grillot OSA Senior MemberEnseignants-chercheurs — 10/07/19Frédéric Grillot is a professor specialist in optics at Télécom Paris. OSA (Optical Society) Senior Members are well-established [...]
Best Paper Honorable Mention at ICML 2019Data science & IA — 17/06/19The paper entitled A Tail-Index Analysis of Stochastic Gradient Noise in Deep Neural Networks is awarded a Best Paper Honorable [...]
Spinoffs : Télécom Paris top ranked by U-Multirank— 06/06/19In the U-Multirank dimension for knowledge transfer, as measured by the number of spin-offs founded by universities, two French institutions were the top performing ‘open border’ [...]
Institut Polytechnique de Paris officially establishedInstitutionnel — 06/06/19Institut Polytechnique de Paris, encompassing École Polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, ENSAE Paris, Télécom Paris and Télécom SudParis has now been officially established by [...]