Télécom Paris has internationalized its offering based through strong partnerships with leading higher education and research institutions across the globe. The established agreements provide for student mobility at Master’s or Ph.D. level with the possibility of earning a degree from a foreign institution, professor-researcher, and administrative staff mobility, and research cooperation which sometimes leads to joint laboratories.
Télécom Paris’ international strategy also builds on networks of excellence.
- IMT: the leading group of engineering and management schools in France,
- ParisTech: a network of excellence bringing together prestigious engineering schools in Paris and the surrounding region,
- Institut Polytechnique de Paris: Science and Technological Institute with global aspirations, with École polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, ENSAE Paris, Télécom SudParis and HEC as key partner.
- Athens: a network made up of 15 top European universities,
- Magalhães: a network of European, Latin-American and Caribbean universities created to promote and support student exchange programs,
- German-French Academy for the Industry of the Future: a virtual academy that aims to foster Franco-German relationships in the realm of industry 4.0.,
- Erasmus+: a program for education, training, youth, and sport
C in your browserEnseignants-chercheurs, Innovation — 20/03/20In the academic world, teaching and carrying out research often go hand-in-hand. This is especially true for Rémi Sharrock, a computer science [...]
Coronavirus: Télécom Paris closed, continuity of teaching assured— 16/03/20All Télécom Paris campuses are closed until further notice, in accordance with instructions from the public authorities. Teaching is provided remotely from this date. Our priority is [...]
Lasers: two papers co-authored by PhD students acclaimedDoctorat, Enseignants-chercheurs — 10/03/20The editor of Scientific Reports (Nature) has selected the best articles on semiconductor lasers. The article [...]
For remote or local facial recognition, the ethical issues are not the sameConfiance numérique, Data science & IA, Enseignants-chercheurs — 09/03/20There are many uses of facial recognition, such as local identity [...]
World University Rankings: Télécom Paris very well ranked by QSIngénieur·e·s — 04/03/20In the edition published in March 2020, Télécom Paris is very well ranked in two disciplines of the Engineering [...]