This commitment reflects its aim of gaining international recognition as a leading higher education and research institution in the field of information and communication technology. As such, it has responded to international competition in a globalized higher education and research landscape.
The school is committed to strengthening its international positioning to reflect its national positioning, increasing its selectivity and exclusively creating new academic programs which meet the highest international standards.
The school aims to:
- prepare engineering students, Master’s students and Ph.D. students for their future work environments which will be multilingual and multicultural ;
- attract top talent to faculty and research positions, foster scientific exchange, expand its research and raise its profile through international partnerships ;
- provide French and European industry across the globe with top-level managers with a genuine international perspective who are prepared to work in an international environment ;
- promote the high quality of the school’s teaching and research as well as that of the organizations to which it belongs: IMT, ParisTech and the Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris).
- Jean-François NavinerInternational relations directorTélécom ParisTechTel 01 45 81 78 09emailemail
C Programming with Linux : edX Prize for Télécom Paris/IMT and DartmouthInnovation — 21/11/19Created by Rémi Sharrock, Associate Professor at Télécom Paris, and Petra Bonfert-Taylor, Professor at the Thayer [...]
Data brokers: the middlemen running the marketsÉconomie numérique, Enseignants-chercheurs — 20/11/19The major digital players have boosted the activity of data brokers. They collect and combine the masses of traces left online by consumers and then [...]
Best Paper Award to Iulia Mitrica et al. at EUVIPDoctorat, Enseignants-chercheurs — 18/11/19The paper Cockpit video coding with temporal prediction has received the best paper award at EUVIP Conference. [...]
Best Paper Award for Petr Kuznetsov et al. at DISC 2019Enseignants-chercheurs — 13/11/19Petr Kuznetsov, professor at Télécom Paris, has received a best paper award at DISC 2019 (33rd International [...]
20 years FDDP with NUS SingaporeIngénieur·e·s, Partenariats internationaux — 12/11/19On November 10th and 12th was celebrated the 20th anniversary of the French Double Degree Program with NUS at Singapore. [...]