This commitment reflects its aim of gaining international recognition as a leading higher education and research institution in the field of information and communication technology. As such, it has responded to international competition in a globalized higher education and research landscape.
The school is committed to strengthening its international positioning to reflect its national positioning, increasing its selectivity and exclusively creating new academic programs which meet the highest international standards.
The school aims to:
- prepare engineering students, Master’s students and Ph.D. students for their future work environments which will be multilingual and multicultural ;
- attract top talent to faculty and research positions, foster scientific exchange, expand its research and raise its profile through international partnerships ;
- provide French and European industry across the globe with top-level managers with a genuine international perspective who are prepared to work in an international environment ;
- promote the high quality of the school’s teaching and research as well as that of the organizations to which it belongs: IMT, ParisTech and the Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris).
- Jean-François NavinerInternational relations directorTélécom ParisTel 01 45 81 78 09emailemail
Job Offer: Associate Professor in Digital Economics— 17/02/20Research activities will be carried out in collaboration with members of the Department of Economics and Social Sciences (SES) and the Digital Economy research team, whose work focuses on the [...]
Job Offer: Associate Professor in Quantum information processing— 17/02/20The hired person will contribute to strengthen the experimental activities, start new teaching courses in quantum information [...]
#Debating: Télécom Paris wins vs CentraleSupélec!Ingénieur·e·s — 14/02/20"This house believes that the voting age should be reduced to 16": Five students of the Télécom Paris team won their first [...]
Job offer : Professor in Cryptography— 12/02/20The recruit will be a member of a team traditionally interested in mathematical questions. He or she will also collaborate with the school's other teams that use cryptography (in [...]
Job offer : Associate Professor in Modelling, Verification and Quantitative Analysis of CPS— 11/02/20Strong expertise in at least on of the following fields: formal verification (model-checking, proof [...]