This commitment reflects its aim of gaining international recognition as a leading higher education and research institution in the field of information and communication technology. As such, it has responded to international competition in a globalized higher education and research landscape.
The school is committed to strengthening its international positioning to reflect its national positioning, increasing its selectivity and exclusively creating new academic programs which meet the highest international standards.
The school aims to:
- prepare engineering students, Master’s students and Ph.D. students for their future work environments which will be multilingual and multicultural ;
- attract top talent to faculty and research positions, foster scientific exchange, expand its research and raise its profile through international partnerships ;
- provide French and European industry across the globe with top-level managers with a genuine international perspective who are prepared to work in an international environment ;
- promote the high quality of the school’s teaching and research as well as that of the organizations to which it belongs: IMT, ParisTech and the Institut Polytechnique de Paris (IP Paris).
- Jean-François NavinerInternational relations directorTélécom ParisTechTel 01 45 81 78 09emailemail
How the FTC Became a “Super CNIL”Confiance numérique, Enseignants-chercheurs — 20/08/19Some French readers objected to my calling the FTC the “most powerful privacy regulator in the world.” Others objected to my comparing the FTC to a [...]
Data reliability, a key challenge for artificial intelligenceData science & IA — 15/07/19The volume of data stored on our planet, which can be collected by a range of equipment and sensors, backed up on the “cloud” or shared on the Internet, has reached a [...]
Frédéric Grillot OSA Senior MemberEnseignants-chercheurs — 10/07/19Frédéric Grillot is a professor specialist in optics at Télécom Paris. OSA (Optical Society) Senior Members are well-established [...]
Best Paper Honorable Mention at ICML 2019Data science & IA — 17/06/19The paper entitled A Tail-Index Analysis of Stochastic Gradient Noise in Deep Neural Networks is awarded a Best Paper Honorable [...]
Spinoffs : Télécom Paris top ranked by U-Multirank— 06/06/19In the U-Multirank dimension for knowledge transfer, as measured by the number of spin-offs founded by universities, two French institutions were the top performing ‘open border’ [...]