Cutting-Edge, Cross-Disciplinary Research
The laboratory stands out for its lasting relationships with industrial partners through its research chairs and joint laboratories.
The LTCI is accredited for the quality of its partnership-based research as part of Institut Carnot Télécom & Société Numérique. The LTCI also has close ties with the I3 laboratory (Interdisciplinary Institute for Innovation), which brings together the economic and social sciences research projects carried out at Télécom Paris.
In 2018, the High Council for Evaluation of Research and Higher Education (Hcéres), evaluated the LTCI as “being exceptional in quality with publications in the best journals and conferences”.
- Autonomous Critical Embedded Systems [ACES]
- Circuits & Communications Systems [C2S]
- Cybersecurity for Communication and Networking [CCN]
- Data, Intelligence, Graphs [DIG]
- Design Interaction Visualization and Applications [DIVA]
- Digital Communications [ComNum]
- Image, Modeling, Analysis, Geometry, Synthesis [IMAGES]
- Mathematics for Information, Communication and Computing [MC2]
- Multimedia [MM]
- Networks, Mobility and Services [RMS]
- Optical Telecommunications [GTO]
- Quantum Information and Applications [IQA]
- Radio Frequency and Microwaves [RFM²]
- Secure and Safe Hardware [SSH]
- Signal, Statistics and Learning [S2A]
- System on Chip [LabSoc]
The LTCI Laboratory regularly organizes seminars that cut across several disciplines.
- Critical Embedded Systems Seminar
- Data Science Seminar
- IP Paris DSIT Faculty Day
- LTCI-i3 Seminar
- Samovar – LTCI Workshop: Probabilistic Methods in Computational Statistics
- Samovar Seminar- LTCI 2019
Joint work with NUS (Singapore) on data science
Joint work with UCSB (Univ. California Santa Barbara) on photonics laser sources
Director of the LTCI
- Talel AbdessalemDirector of Research and Director of the LTCITélécom Parisemailemail