Équipe de recherche :Research Team:
Circuits et Systèmes de Communication (C2S)Circuits & Communications Systems (C2S)
Laboratoire Traitement et Communication de l'Information (LTCI)Information Processing and Communication Laboratory (LTCI)
Communications et Électronique (Comelec)Communications and Electronics (Comelec)
Patricia Desgreys received the Agregation degree in Applied Physics from Ecole Normale Superieure of Cachan, the M.Sc. degree and Ph.D. in Microelectronics from the University of Bordeaux in 1995, 1996 and 1999 respectively.
Since 2000, she has been with Télécom Paris where she is currently full professor heading the Circuit and Communication Systems (C2S) research team at the LTCI Laboratory. She is in charge of research on Wireless Systems and Design Techniques for Nanoscale Circuits with special emphasis on Cognitive Radio Systems & Smart AMS Systems for IoT & Cyber-Physical Systems. Since 2007, she is a member of the Steering Committee (SC) of CNRS research network GdR SOC2 in charge of animating the community of 600 French researchers in SoC design for embedded systems and connected objects.
Her research interests involve AMS circuit design from transistor to architectural level, techniques for software and cognitive radio, AMS modeling and simulation. Her present research activity is focused on:
- Digitally enhanced mixed signal systems
- Wideband and high linearity wireless transceivers
- Parameters flexible acquisition for smart sensors
She is author or co-author of about 140 papers on international journals (32) and international conferences (68) mostly IEEE, and national publications. Seven of them have a great number of citations (more than 20). She is also co-editor and co-author of the book Digitally Enhanced Mixed Signal Systems, IET The Institution of Engineering and Technology. She graduated several postgraduate students (14 PhD students).
She has been involved in many collaborative projects with significant contributions in the European project CATRENE PANAMA (Power Amplifiers and Antennas for Mobile Applications) leading to journal publications and patent.
Since 2001, she has been teaching several courses on Analog and Mixed Signal (AMS) Functions, Radiofrequency Electronics and Microelectronics at Telecom Paris, and in the post-graduate Master degree Science and Technology of Paris VI. She has also given several training seminars in several universities. Since 2015, every year, she teach a course on Advanced Electronics & Signal Processing at SJTU-ParisTech Elite Institute of Technology in Shanghai. Currently, she is co-leading the Integration Circuits Systems (ICS) master program of University Paris Saclay in collaboration with Univ. Paris XI & Centrale-Supelec.
Recent achievements since 2012:
- Book Digitally Enhanced Mixed Signal Systems, IET The Institution of Engineering and Technology in 2019
- Guest Editor for the Special Issue of TCAS-II on ISICAS: A CAS Journal Track Symposium (2018 and 2019).
- Tutorials and Invited Papers at international conferences (IEEE ICECS 2018, IEEE ASICON 2017)
- Guest Editor of a Special Issues in Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing (2013 and 2014).
Prof. Desgreys is involved in the international animation of the CAS community, in particular :
- President of IEEE-CAS France since 2015
- Member of the Steering Committee of the IEEE conference NEWCAS since 2011
- Coordinator of IEEE NEWCAS Conference since 2020
- Technical Program Chair (TPC) of IEEE NEWCAS in 2012 & 2013
- Local organizer of NEWCAS in Paris in 2013
- TPC of IEEE ICECS in 2016
- TPC of IEEE PRIME in 2019.
- Special Session chair NEWCAS 2014 & 2015
- Tutorial chair NEWCAS 2016 & 2018