Create or participate in a teaching chair
Actively contribute to academics at Télécom Paris and co-develop a curriculum based on your challenges and areas of interest!
- Establish contact with students trained in your areas of expertise
- Propose real-life use cases and projects
- Give conferences and participate in targeted courses
- Propose topics and supervise professional internships and theses
- Participate in events related to issues facing your company: conferences, seminars, round tables, monitoring committees etc…
Télécom Paris currently has 6 teaching chairs:
Co-develop/participate in a teaching and research chair
The School gives you the opportunity to work with top teams of research professors to co-develop projects that are central to your research strategy and access research results in relation with your strategy.
Teaching and research chairs develop prospective research projects, new training programs and share teaching responsibilities in a given topic area. Seminars, workshops or conferences on specific topics are also offered.
Supported by one or more companies, through corporate sponsorship, they are sometimes created in partnership with other IMT, ParisTech or Paris-Saclay schools. By developing long-term collaboration, usually over a five-year period, these chairs allow the school to build strong ties with companies.
Companies provide academics with real-life cases for experiments, allowing them to confront the limits of knowledge and stimulating innovation.
Télécom Paris currently has 9 teaching and research chairs.
Create/participate in a joint research laboratory
A joint laboratory aims to support the creation of a partnership between a company and Télécom Paris by pooling their resources and expertise in order to expand their areas of research and promote technology transfer
- Long-term collaboration, usually over 4 or 5 years
- Joint goal-setting for work schedule and budgets ,
- Intellectual property defined between the parties
- Direct, rapid transfer of results toward operations,
- Direct exchange between the academic world and the company’s researchers,
- Academic excellence and international visibility for partners,
- Increased funding through CIR