Our research is on the design, modeling and validation of integrated and embedded systems, as well as on their security. The team develops a tool called TTool to support this research topic.
Additionally, we also design digital signal processors for the so-called software-defined radio, with the related software design environments.
The group has been hosted by EURECOM at Sophia-Antipolis since 2003.
The team focuses particularly on the following research topics:
- New methods, techniques, languages and tools for complex integrated and embedded systems. Abstraction, formal methods, very fast simulation, design space exploration, handling of both safety and security aspects, code generation from abstract models.
- Hardware security, paranoid Systems on Chip with zero trust in their hardware and software environment. Confidentiality and integrity of external communications and storage.
- Digital signal processors for so-called software-defined radio. Trade-off between flexibility and energy efficiency. Associated software design environments, abstract modeling of waveforms and hardware architecture, automatic generation of control software.
- Architecture exploration
- Formal validation
- Model engineering
- Safety, security and performance
- Security of electronic circuits
- Software/hardware architecture for signal processing applications
LTCI latest news
Frédéric Grillot awarded in Quantum Sensing and Nano Electronics and PhotonicsFaculty Members, Very Large Networks and Systems — 13/02/2024... for his extensive work in the field of photonics and in particular [...]
New Intelligent Cybersecurity for Mobility System ChairDigital Trust — 02/02/2024The kickoff of the Télécom Paris Intelligent Cybersecurity for Mobility System Chair took place at the Boston Consulting [...]
Stefano Zacchiroli IEEE Software Best Paper AwardFaculty Members — 20/12/2023Professor in computer science, he receives the IEEE Software best paper award (year 2022) for "Reproducible Builds: Increasing [...]
Michèle Wigger is awarded an ERC Consolidator GrantFaculty Members — 18/12/2023Professor in Information Theory at Télécom Paris, she's awarded an European grant for her project on Fundamental limits of [...]
Frédéric Grillot Ampère Medal 2023Faculty Members — 12/12/2023The SEE honours him for his pioneering work on mid-infrared optoelectronics and quantum dot lasers for silicon photonics.
Best Student Award at IEEE Photonics Society conferencePhD — 16/11/2023Sara Zaminga, PhD student at Télécom Paris, is awarded the first place for the Best Student Paper Award in the annual conference of [...]
Frédéric Grillot Optica Fellow 2024Faculty Members — 06/11/2023The Board of Directors of Optica recently elected 129 members from 26 countries to the Society’s 2024 Fellow Class. Among them: [...]
The Long Road to Sobriety: best paper award at the ICT4S conferenceFaculty Members — 10/07/2023The paper from Arsalan Ahmed and Marceau Coupechoux, The Long Road to Sobriety: Estimating the Operational Power [...]
Review: one year of research 2022Faculty Members, Innovation — 13/06/2023The document depicts the great variety of scientific fields, research projects and applications generated by this abundant ecosystem.
CHI 2023 Conference HighlightsDesign interaction perception, Faculty Members — 22/05/2023The 2023 CHI (pronounced Kaï) conference on Computer and Human Interaction welcomed researchers from around the world in [...]