Our research is on the design, modeling and validation of integrated and embedded systems, as well as on their security. The team develops a tool called TTool to support this research topic.
Additionally, we also design digital signal processors for the so-called software-defined radio, with the related software design environments.
The group has been hosted by EURECOM at Sophia-Antipolis since 2003.
The team focuses particularly on the following research topics:
- New methods, techniques, languages and tools for complex integrated and embedded systems. Abstraction, formal methods, very fast simulation, design space exploration, handling of both safety and security aspects, code generation from abstract models.
- Hardware security, paranoid Systems on Chip with zero trust in their hardware and software environment. Confidentiality and integrity of external communications and storage.
- Digital signal processors for so-called software-defined radio. Trade-off between flexibility and energy efficiency. Associated software design environments, abstract modeling of waveforms and hardware architecture, automatic generation of control software.
- Architecture exploration
- Formal validation
- Model engineering
- Safety, security and performance
- Security of electronic circuits
- Software/hardware architecture for signal processing applications
LTCI latest news
Private communications quantum laserVery Large Networks and Systems — 01/12/2021The recent work on secure long-wave communications by Frédéric Grillot and Olivier Spitz has been selected by the Optical Society of [...]
Cybersecurity/crypto: new research teamDigital Trust — 17/11/2021Télécom Paris' excellence devoted to researches in Cybersecurity, with a focus on network security; Cryptography; Discrete mathematics. [...]
IEEE Photonics Technology Letters Best Paper AwardFaculty Members — 08/10/2021By Frédéric Grillot et al. : "1.3- μ m Reflection Insensitive InAs/GaAs Quantum Dot Lasers Directly Grown on Silicon" : This [...]
A paper about Emotion Recognition in Conversation accepted at EMNLPPhD, Design interaction perception, Faculty Members — 27/09/2021Gaël Guibon is a post-doc researcher at Télécom Paris and SNCF. With Chloé [...]
Frédéric Grillot, Jianan Duan, et al., on ACS Photonics coverFaculty Members — 24/09/2021They participated in writing an invited paper recently recommended by ACS Photonics' board for the cover of the [...]
Recent findings in nanostructure based lasersVery Large Networks and Systems — 25/08/2021A new paper published in Light: Science & Application (Nature Publishing Group), by Professor Frédéric Grillot and [...]
Quantum cryptography experimental battle-testingDigital Trust — 05/05/2021Researchers from Télécom Paris have shown that a given security vulnerability can lead to attack paths exhibiting different [...]
Shedding some light on black box algorithmsData Science & AI, Faculty Members — 07/04/2021Winston Maxwell, legal researcher, and Florence d’Alché-Buc, researcher in machine learning, both at Télécom [...]
A year of research and innovationFaculty Members, Innovation — 10/03/2021The generously illustrated 84-page document depicts the great variety of scientific fields, research projects and applications [...]
Gaël Richard, IMT-Académie des Sciences Grand PrixFaculty Members — 26/01/2021Voice synthesis, sound separation, automatic recognition of instruments or voices… His contributions to the academic [...]