Our research is on the design, modeling and validation of integrated and embedded systems, as well as on their security. The team develops a tool called TTool to support this research topic.
Additionally, we also design digital signal processors for the so-called software-defined radio, with the related software design environments.
The group has been hosted by EURECOM at Sophia-Antipolis since 2003.
The team focuses particularly on the following research topics:
- New methods, techniques, languages and tools for complex integrated and embedded systems. Abstraction, formal methods, very fast simulation, design space exploration, handling of both safety and security aspects, code generation from abstract models.
- Hardware security, paranoid Systems on Chip with zero trust in their hardware and software environment. Confidentiality and integrity of external communications and storage.
- Digital signal processors for so-called software-defined radio. Trade-off between flexibility and energy efficiency. Associated software design environments, abstract modeling of waveforms and hardware architecture, automatic generation of control software.
- Architecture exploration
- Formal validation
- Model engineering
- Safety, security and performance
- Security of electronic circuits
- Software/hardware architecture for signal processing applications
LTCI latest news
Quantum cryptography experimental battle-testingDigital Trust — 05/05/2021Researchers from Télécom Paris have shown that a given security vulnerability can lead to attack paths exhibiting different experimental [...]
Shedding some light on black box algorithmsData Science & AI, Faculty Members — 07/04/2021Winston Maxwell, legal researcher, and Florence d’Alché-Buc, researcher in machine learning, both at Télécom [...]
A year of research and innovationFaculty Members, Innovation — 10/03/2021The generously illustrated 84-page document depicts the great variety of scientific fields, research projects and applications [...]
Realising free-space communication with quantum cascade lasersFaculty Members, Very Large Networks and Systems — 18/12/2020Frédéric Grillot and Olivier Spitz at Télécom Paris have developed specific lasers [...]
How will we interact with the virtual reality?Design interaction perception, Faculty Members — 24/11/2020The ways we interact with technology change over time and adapt to fit different contexts, bringing new [...]
Boolean functions: George Boole prize awarded to Sihem MesnagerFaculty Members — 10/11/2020The George Boole prize was awarded in September 2020 to Sihem Mesnager, associate researcher with the [...]
Giant pulses in quantum cascade photonic devices reportedVery Large Networks and Systems — 09/11/2020For the first time, giant pulses in quantum cascade lasers have been reported by researchers from Télécom [...]
Social robotics today and tomorrow: an overviewDesign interaction perception, Faculty Members — 12/10/2020Chloé Clavel, Professor in Affective Computing at Télécom Paris, was involved in this talk about [...]
Isabelle Bloch, Professor at Télécom Paris, EurAI FellowData Science & AI, Faculty Members — 08/10/2020She was promoted for her research in the field of artificial intelligence, and in particular hybrid AI.
Four positions opened to work on extracting complex information from natural language textData Science & AI — 02/10/2020We are looking for two PhD, one Postdoc, and one Research Engineer.