MLAI 2019 – International Workshop on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Accès libre dans la limite des places disponibles.
Evénement entièrement en anglais.
Recent advances in machine learning, the key component of AI, show the growing maturity of algorithms that are now able to handle an increasing number of new tasks. This workshop aims to be a forum for recent approaches developed to cope with these stimulating challenges of AI.
The first edition of this workshop attracted over 200 people from academia and industry in September 2018. We are please to invited you this year to tackle new ML & IA challenges such as natural language processing and dialogue, privacy, optimization, human learning & robotics…
- Prof. Francis Bach, Inria Paris, Ecole Normale Supérieure
- Prof. Aurélien Bellet, Inria Lille
- Prof. Jérôme Bolte, Toulouse 1 Capitol University
- Prof. Pierre-Yves Oudeyer, Inria, Bordeaux University, ENSTA Paris
- Prof. Olivier Pietquin, Google Brain
- Prof. Lingfei Wu, IBM Research AI