Anticipate today’s industrial and societal challenges
Full-time | Saclay campus
Use advanced statistical learning methods and associated architectures to solve artificial intelligence problems
Design and analyze experiments to evaluate HRI (Human-Robot Interaction) systems
Implement neural networks and deep learning methods by relying on software libraries
A natural evolution of the projects carried out in recent years by data science and big data, what is most often referred to as artificial intelligence goes further both in terms of technological requirements and in the broad spectrum of concerned scientific fields: robotics, human-machine interaction, language processing, etc.
It covers all areas of the socio-economic world, with experts in artificial intelligence being particularly sought-after by players in health, cybersecurity, banking-insurance, transport, the automotive industry, mass distribution and of course online services.
This expert course, designed thanks to a partnership between Télécom Paris, ENSTA Paris and with the participation of Télécom SudParis, is in line with the skills needs of the market and provides a response to the training ambitions of the Villani Report on Artificial Intelligence.
All our Post-Master Degrees demand a very good level in French language in order to feel comfortable in following the classes that are long and complex, to understand the nuances of the French language, even the most subtle, and be able to take your written exams in French. A C1 level in French is the minimum required. A C2 level is even recommended. The better you will speak French, the easier the understanding of your classes will be, which is the key of your success in your studies.
The training takes place over a period of 9 months on a full-time basis. A 4 to 6 month professional thesis internship completes the academic education.
Pedagogy: a project to apply the knowledge acquired and group work in real conditions. Scientific and industrial seminars to facilitate professional integration.
Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial intelligence ethics and deontology
- Logic and symbolic artificial intelligence
- Probabilistic graphic models
- Fundamentals of Statistical Learning
Learning and optimization for AI
- Deep learning
- Large-scale statistical learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Learning for robotics
- GPGPU programming for learning
Artificial intelligence in interaction
- Automatic language processing
- Training for image and object recognition
- Perception for autonomous systems
Real-life case studies
- Personal development and internship research technique
- Year-long project
- Scientific and industrial seminars
The skills and knowledge acquired during this training are now highly prized and give access to a wide range of highly qualified jobs:
- artificial intelligence engineer,
- robotics engineer,
- artificial intelligence researcher,
- designer of conversational agents,
- cognitive scientist…
- Lanque DeborahdlanqueDeborah LanqueAssistante administrative et commercialeTélécom Paris01 75 31 96 00emailemail
Professor at Télécom Paris
Ons Jelassi Ben Atallah
Teacher-Researcher at Télécom Paris
Professor at ENSTA Paris