How to apply
Applicants must have one of the following:
- An engineering degree accredited by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (French Engineering Education Commission), equivalent to five years of higher education
- A graduate degree from a management or business school accredited to award Master’s degrees (equivalent to five years of higher education)
- A two-year Master’s degree from a university (example – Diploma of Advanced Studies or Advanced Graduate Diploma, meaning you have completed a total of five years of higher education)
- A one-year Master’s degree from a university (meaning you have completed four years of higher education) AND three years of professional experience
- An equivalent degree from a foreign institution
Tuition and fees:
- €14,000 for students and job-seekers
- €17,000 for professionals
Check if you are eligible to apply
You may submit your CV and cover letter directly to Sabine Seynou – email@example.com – who will make sure that you are eligible to apply and get back to you shortly.
Applications must be submitted online at https://admissions.telecom-paristech.fr/MS/pre-inscription.php.
- Check eligibility to apply: Applications are assessed by a selection board.
- Eligibility: Selected applicants receive an invitation for an interview within two weeks of submitting a complete application
- Admission: Notification of admission decision: Once the admission panel has met a final decision.
- Courses begin: October 2021.
Step 1: Apply
Applications must be submitted online. Applicants must upload all application materials in digital format via the application website.
Step 2: Personal interview
Selected applicants are asked to participate in a phone interview with the head of the Post-Master’s degree program or his/her representative. The purpose of this interview is to get to know the applicant, understand his/her career goals and motivation, and ensure that these aspects align with the Post-Master’s program. Applicants who successfully complete the phone interview are thus eligible for admission and their applications are presented to a panel.
- Application deadline: January, 7 2021
- Jury: January 28, 2021
- Application deadline: March 4, 2021
- Jury: March 25, 2021
- Intermediary Jury: May 27, 2021
- Application deadline: June 3, 2021
- Jury: June 24, 2021
- Jury: August 26, 2021
- Jury: September 16, 2021
The admission decision is made by an admission panel.
Panels meet throughout the year to review the applications.
Applicants receive personal notification of the panel’s decision by email. Admitted applicants have a priority registration period of 10 days to guarantee them a place in the program.
International students: Apply during the first or second rounds so that you have enough time to obtain a visa.
Financing your studies
Please note that the law for the “freedom to choose one’s professional future” is being enacted, so all the programs presented below may not yet be in effect.
Regardless of how you plan to finance your studies, you must first request a quote from the person in charge of business and administrative services for your Post-Master’s degree program.
Personal training account – CPF
The Personal Training Account – CPF
The personal training account (CPF) allows employees (except public agents) and job seekers to accumulate 500 euros per year with a maximum ceiling of 5 000€.
You can only mobilize your CPF with the CPF mobile application that you need to download.
At present, here are our eligible training courses registered with the RNCP :
- Specialized Master ® Digital Enterprise Architect
- Specialized Master ® Information Systems Manager
- Specialized Master ® Network and Cybersecurity Architect
- Specialized Master ® Digital Project Designer specialized in UX Design
Since all the eligibility conditions for training programs have not yet been established, please contact training program assistants for more information.
Professional training contract
For students under the age of 26 and individuals of any age registered with Pôle Emploi (French Employment Agency): The professional training contract is a work-study employment contract between a private sector employer and an employee, which complies with several criteria.
You may request our professional training contract information kit for companies who plan to hire you.
The CPF for professional transition
With the CPF for professional transition, the employee can ask for a training action to change job or profession within the framework of a professional transition project (PTP). He or she can benefit from specific leave if the training is carried out, in whole or in part, during working hours.
For more information, contact the Transitions Pro office in your area; for the Ile-de-France region: www.transitionspro-idf.fr/le-cpf-de-transition-professionnelle-
In partnership with Télécom Paris, BNP Paribas offers low-interest loans to students in Post-Master’s degree programs. Students from Morocco and Tunisia may also benefit from offers from partner banks: BMCI and UBCI. Contact: Marlene KAH– firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals registered with Pôle Emploi (French Employment Agency)
Individuals who have registered with Pôle Emploi may also be granted an authorization to request training, which allows them to continue to receive unemployment benefits throughout the course of their training. This request must be submitted to your Pôle Emploi counselor at least 15 days before the beginning of the training program. The person in charge of business and administrative services for the Post-Master’s degree program can upload our quote to the Pôle-Emploi website.