How to apply
Applicants must have one of the following:
- An engineering degree accredited by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (French Engineering Education Commission), equivalent to five years of higher education
- A graduate degree from a management or business school accredited to award Master’s degrees (equivalent to five years of higher education)
- A two-year Master’s degree from a university (example – Diploma of Advanced Studies or Advanced Graduate Diploma, meaning you have completed a total of five years of higher education)
- A one-year Master’s degree from a university (meaning you have completed four years of higher education) AND three years of professional experience
- An equivalent degree from a foreign institution
Tuition and fees:
- €14,000 for students and job-seekers
- €17,000 for professionals
Check if you are eligible to apply
You may submit your CV and cover letter directly to Sabine Seynou – firstname.lastname@example.org – who will make sure that you are eligible to apply and get back to you shortly.
Applications must be submitted online at the École des Ponts website.
Download instructions for applicants (in french).
- Check eligibility to apply: Applications are pre-assessed on an ongoing basis
- Eligibility: Selected applicants receive an invitation for an interview within two weeks of submitting a complete application
- Admission: Notification of admission decision: Two weeks after the interview. Once the admission panel has met a final decision is issued.
- Application deadline: 17 September 2020
- Courses begin: September/October 2020.
Step 1: Apply
Applications must be submitted online. Applicants must upload all application materials in digital format via the application website.
Step 2: Personal interview
Selected applicants are asked to participate in a phone interview with the head of the Post-Master’s degree program or his/her representative. The purpose of this interview is to get to know the applicant, understand his/her career goals and motivation, and ensure that these aspects align with the Post-Master’s program. Applicants who successfully complete the phone interview are thus eligible for admission and their applications are presented to a panel.
5 application rounds per year
- Application deadline: 03 February 2020
- Admissions notification: 03 March 2020
- Application deadline: 23 March 2020
- Admissions notification: 28 April 2020
- Application deadline: 25 May 2020
- Admissions notification: 30 June 2020
- Application deadline: 24 August 2020
- Admissions notification: 02 September 2020
- Application deadline: 17 September 2020
- Admissions notification: 24 September 2020
The admission decision is made by an admission panel.
Four panels meet throughout the year to review the applications.
Applicants receive personal notification of the panel’s decision by email. Admitted applicants have a priority registration period of 10 days to guarantee them a place in the program.
International students: Apply during the first or second rounds so that you have enough time to obtain a visa.
Financing your studies
Please note that the law for the “freedom to choose one’s professional future” is being enacted, so all the programs presented below may not yet be in effect.
Regardless of how you plan to finance your studies, you must first request a quote from the person in charge of business and administrative services for your Post-Master’s degree program.
Personal training account – CPF
Program pending the full implementation of all the provisions of the law.
You can use your personal training account to pay for training by combining it with entitlement you have already accumulated: DIF (Individual Training Entitlement) and CPF. As of 1 January 2019, this entitlement is expressed in euros instead of hours of training, according to this chart:
Our eligible training programs currently registered with the French National Directory of Professional Certification (RNCP) are as follows:
- Post-Master’s Degree – Corporate Digital Architect
- Post-Master’s Degree in Information Systems and Networks Management
- Post-Master’s Degree – Network and Cybersecurity Architect
Since all the eligibility conditions for training programs have not yet been established, please contact training program assistants for more information.
Professional training contract
For students under the age of 26 and individuals of any age registered with Pôle Emploi (French Employment Agency): The professional training contract is a work-study employment contract between a private sector employer and an employee, which complies with several criteria.
You may request our professional training contract information kit for companies who plan to hire you.
CIF to become the transitional CPF
Starting in 2020, the Individual Training Leave (CIF) will be replaced by the transitional personal training account (CPF de transition).
Since all the eligibility conditions have not yet been established, we suggest that you contact your branch of the Fongecif, which runs the program. For the Ile de France region: www.fongecif-idf.fr
In partnership with Télécom Paris, BNP Paribas offers low-interest loans to students in Post-Master’s degree programs. Students from Morocco and Tunisia may also benefit from offers from partner banks: BMCI and UBCI. Contact: Leila Ougouti – email@example.com
Individuals registered with Pôle Emploi (French Employment Agency)
Individuals who have registered with Pôle Emploi may also be granted an authorization to request training, which allows them to continue to receive unemployment benefits throughout the course of their training. This request must be submitted to your Pôle Emploi counselor at least 15 days before the beginning of the training program. The person in charge of business and administrative services for the Post-Master’s degree program can upload our quote to the Pôle-Emploi website.